importance of mask
Extreme Hydrating Bio-Cellulose Mask
The Bio-Cellulose Mask utilizes biotechnology’s techniques to manufacture the translucent gel-like material. Its 3D web structure enables air to penetrate but not liquid, adheres tightly with the skin and is known as “artificial skin”. The specially added Hyaluronic Acid, is known as the “natural moisturising factor”, work together with another super hydrating ingredient betaine, can help the skin absorb moisture and nutrient directly, lock the skin moisture powerfully, to maintain the skin silky and elastic for a long time.
- Cleanse your face before applying the mask
- Take out the 3-layer mask, there are fiber film on top and white pearlised film on bottom, the middle transparent layer is the Bio-Cellulose mask.
- Remove the white pearlized film, apply another 2 films onto the face (the middle transparent Bio-Cellulose mask attach to the face, fiber film is outside), then remove the fiber film.
- Adjust the Bio-Cellulose mask to the full face.
- Remove the mask after 30-40 minutes, massage face for better absorption, no need to wash it.
Bio Cellulose is a natural fibre, it adheres well to our skin and fits well to ensure proper absorption in each and every part of the face. This formula that includes Hyaluronic Acid helps to support the skins natural restorative process, leaving radiant, smooth and healthy-looking skin.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Hyaluronic Acid, Betaine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Methylisothiazolinone, Lodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
The Extreme Hydrating Bio-Cellulose Mask ensures that the key ingredients penetrate the skin deeply while keeping the skin well hydrated. This mask helps to retain moisture and plumps the skin, resulting in smoother, healthier skin cells.